Sunday, 17 January 2016

NEW YEAR, NEW ME? ft. SlenderToxTea 14 Day TeaTox

14 day teatox, daytox tea, fitness, health, healthy, New In, new me?, new year, sleeptox tea, slendertoxtea, new in, sponsored, collaboration,

Yup, it's that time of year again. The time of year to drag out the dumbbells, buy all the exotic fruit and veg under the sun and battle with the dilemma - 'to Gym Membership or not to Gym Membership'. 

Along with these methods, there are loooaaads of 'skinny teas' on the market. But so who knows which to choose? That's always been my dilemma. I've tried other brands before, but SlenderToxTea has been on my radar for a while, especially after being featured in the likes of GlamourCosmo and Vogue


SlenderToxTea promises to help detox your body to give you less bloating, increased metabolism and 'A New Detoxed You', all if used in combination with a healthy diet, adequate water intake and exercise.


Stay tuned for my follow up post as to how I get on! Wish me luck, and all the will power in the world for me to stick to this. Then maybe 2016 with potentially be the year I get off my ass and get into that fitness routine I've always promised myself.



Check out SlenderToxTea HERE
+
Find the 14 Day TeaTox including DayTox Tea and SleepTox Tea HERE

ellie x

*Disclaimer: This post is a collaboration post, including PR samples. See my full disclaimer HERE




FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

ellie etc © . Harlie Ave Design .
Blogger Widget